Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mission: BIC Mark-It with Smiley360

So, I qualified for what I think is my best Smiley360 Mission EVER. It was for BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers. The ideal of this Mission is to make everyone aware of BIC's line of permanent markers (which are FANTASTIC).  I loved this Mission because it was very family oriented.

Click here to learn more about BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers and $2.00 coupon!


I received the following items from Smiley360... for FREE:



  • (1) 36-Pack of BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers
  • BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers project supply kit with seasonal materials and project guide
  • Smiley 360 BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers Sharing Guide
There were two other kits we could have received including Spring garden and wind chimes. Although, I would have really enjoyed the wind chimes, the frames were fun to complete. During this project, I noticed that a whole row of the markers were colors that would be associated with Spring... lots of pastels. All 36 of these permanent markers were vibrant and beautiful! They have fun names, which I really liked. They write and color very smoothly, which is something that I always consider when buying markers. The hardest thing about this project was picking the colors to use, and how I wanted to use them. In this Mission, BIC and Smiley360 didn't want children using the markers because they are intended for adult use. I'm glad they reminded me because I didn't want Levyn to think that it was OK to use them then and not anytime she wanted. The project kit included gemstones and glitter pens for her to use! SHE LOVED IT! I do believe that I am NO LONGER a Sharpie user after this Mission!

I think our frames came out just lovely!


If you would like the chance to qualify for Mission, such as this, with Smiley360 click the button below to join! I am currently on seven Missions, at this time!

Click here to join me on Smiley360

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for a review on my FIRST FREE VOX BOX from Influenster, Palmolive Soft Touch dish soap!

Saprina-Jo




I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free, such as this one, in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment