Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm a Wreck, I'm a Mess, but I Believe that I Can!

First, I want to apologize for not updating in over a year. A lot of stuff has happened in my family life, and now, after many years being with the man I loved, whom fathered my daughter, I am once again a SINGLE MOTHER. I'm getting back on track, and this blog IS going to be better than before! :D

"Hey you guys!"

     I'm not really sure how many people are actually interested in the contents of this blog, or if people, other than my friends and family, actually want to follow it. So I may be speaking to a large audience, or I may just be addressing a few or maybe no one, at all. 

     Over this past year, I have not been faithful to blog. When I started "Who Knew?!", I wanted to blog twice a week about a lifestyle or subjects I am passionate about which are:  
  1. Trying new and free products that could be beneficial to my family and I, and in return giving my honest opinion and experience back to the company, so they can improve the product.
  2. After completing my product testing experience I like to share my honest feedback with other potential consumers (you guys), that are possibly interested in trying the product. 
     Why do I want to do this? Because I would rather take advice or personal opinion about a new product from someone that is like me: a homemaker, a small-town girl, a housekeeper, a daughter, a nose-wiper, a best friend, a neighbor, a sister and a caring mom! Not some company worth millions claiming their product does this, or removes that. Lets see what really happens in that six hour time-lapsed shot! lol I have spent numerous hard-earned dollars on products that companies made so appealing through commercial, just to end up DISAPPOINTED and UNSATISFIED with the ending result. That frustrates me more than anything. So whether I give a good review or a bad one, just please understand that it is my honest feedback about my experience with the product!

Please keep checking back because there are products to be tested and reviewed!



Really...? Who Knew?!

Saprina Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment