Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sorry for the delay...

Sorry, y'all...

I have had a happening of misfortune events. As all my Facebook friends know, I dislocated my pinkie last Saturday.



That is definitely making it difficult to type. I also have a bruise tail bone from falling on my stairs. That makes it EXTREMELY difficult to sit in a chair, and I tore my rotator cuff trying to catch myself. Oh yeah, I also kicked a bowling ball thinking it was a bouncy ball. :(

I'm literally BEAT UP FROM THE FEET UP.

Pray for me.

One a happier note, I have Olay Lash Duo to review, and I just received a whole case of Woolite Everyday to review! I'll be back in a flash!

Who Knew?!
Saprina-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment