Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To Be or Not to B.B...



Definitely to B.B.!

Since I have started using Garnier's B.B. cream there isn't any glare reflecting off of my nose! My oily nose has always been an issue with or without makeup, but now I don't even have to worry about it. I received the Light/Medium shade, and it is a perfect match to my skin tone. You can't see it on my face, and bettery yet, I can't even feel it. So, I feel like it gives me a little bit of a confidence boost, too! I believe this B.B. cream truly is a "miracle".






Facts about Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream via BzzAgent.com:

  • Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
  • Features an ultra absorbent formula and contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water.
  • Is formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you'll get a natural matte finish with each use.
  • Is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: it won't clog pores or cause breakouts
  • Is oil-free, non-greasy
  • Is Available for suggested retail price of $12.99

All I have to say is... FREAKIN' AMAZING! I absolutely love this B.B. Cream! I am privileged to be a BzzAgent, and have the opportunity to try wonderful products, like Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Do you want to be able to participate in opportunities like this? Take this time now to sign up and be a BzzAgent! Click their logo below!

Become a BzzAgent!
I'm so glad I can take the time to review an item that has made a world of difference in my daily routine. I highly suggest trying it out. Let me know if you get the results!

Who Knew?!

Saprina-Jo

By the way: If you enjoyed this review or have any questions please leave me a comment. I would greatly appreciate it! Also, please take a second and "ENDORSE ME ON SVERVE". You can do so by click the badge to the right of this blog post that says, "ENDORSE ME ON SVERVE". Again, thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment