Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Being a BzzAgent

Being a BzzAgent is GOOD!

If you are looking for an excellent, product testing site, there is no need to look any longer. BzzAgent.com is my #1 pick for the best product testing website!

The first campaign that I qualified for was for Nexxus Salon Hair Care: Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture. When I was told I would receiving the Nexxus products, I thought I would be given a number of samples, that wouldn't really let me experience the product. I was wrong! I received: Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture shampoo, conditioner, root lift mist, and leave-in conditioner. Every one of them was a full size product! Which means BzzAgent.com sent me about $50 worth of products! What do they want in return? An honest, hype-free opinion of the product. Not much to ask!


Last week, I qualified for two more BzzCampaigns! Children's Claritin and Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-free B.B. Cream are next up on my list to receive from BzzAgent.com.

So, now I guess you're wondering how to get in on all this action. Simply, look over to right or under this paragraph, and click the BzzAgent.com logo (the big bee)! When you get there, sign up! Make sure you scroll through the Agent Training section. It will give you the low down on what to do and what to expect. Be sure to keep all of your surveys up-to-date. The surveys make it possible for BzzAgent.com to know what campaigns to offer you! Connect your profile to Twitter and Facebook, and watch your BzzScore raise. The higher it gets, the more campaigns your are offered!



So I hope you guys take the time to explore BzzAgent.com and sign up! I promise it is all pro and no con... Who Knew?!

Until next time,

Saprina-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment