Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Product Testing

Hey y'all!

I'm finally liking the look of my blog... I might just have it close to perfect! Since I am new to blogging, please let me know if there is anything you think I should add!

To the right you will notice links to all of my favorite product testing websites! I will start updating with what programs and campaigns are going on in each site. The catch is that the websites will only post campaigns that I qualify for. Which means you have to sign up to see what they can offer you! Everything is customized to you based on a welcoming survey from each site! So go ahead and sign up!

More coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment