Who Knew?! there are so many NON-SCAMMING websites offering consumers the opportunity to try new and existing products for FREE, and then express opinions about their experience. In this blog, I will be writing reviews of these websites and providing links so you can join too!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Smiling with Smiley360

Sorry for the delay in post. I have been researching more product testing websites, that I recently stumbled across! Hopefully, there will be more websites to add to my list!

Anyway...

I hope by now you guys have taken the time to click the buttons to the right! If you have then you have made your way to Smiley360!

Smiley360 gives its members the opportunity to experience new products through various "Missions". You are offered missions after completing your profile. They are based on the information you give about yourself and your household. Available mission vary from other members' missions. You must apply for the mission by taking a survey to see if you qualify. After being approved and accepting the mission you can start earning "Smiles". Smiles determine your level among other Smiley360 members. Usually every mission is worth a potential 50 Smiles. You can earn Smiles by Tweeting or posting on Facebook about your mission, Smiley360 Connect, and through face-to-face interactions.

I joined Smiley360 in October 2012, and I'm a level 2 with 368 Smiles. Since I have joined, I have received numerous free products to review. These FREE products include:

  • Advil Congestion Relief 10 ct box & 10 $1 off coupons
  • 2 BIC 4-Color Pens
  • Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soup, Cozy Socks, and 10 $2 off coupons 
  • Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold syrup
I really enjoy being a Smiely360 member, and I really think you will too!

smiley360.com—Be Heard. Be Happy.
Go ahead and give it a try! Come back and tell me how much you love it!

Who Knew?!

Saprina-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment